ZPtropin is a growth hormone created from natural bases similar to human growth hormone. It is used in medical and sports practice mainly for gaining muscle mass. It is popular with novice athletes, power engineers and representatives of track and field athletics. Growth hormone is produced in every body, both in men and women. Therefore, ZPtropin from Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd from can be used regardless of gender. The hormone is approved for use by the Ministry of Health and is considered a safe means to improve a person's physical abilities. It is perfectly combined with different types of steroids. When compared with steroid drugs, it gives a colossal result and after the course does not give a rollback. It can be used by people with diabetes and other chronic diseases under the supervision of doctors. Self-use can lead to disruption of the entire body.
- Promotes the burning of fat mass.
- Restores muscles after heavy loads.
- Increases muscle mass, making it bold and elastic with visible veins.
- Increases the strength and endurance of the athlete.
- Acceleration of regeneration and metabolism.
- Restore the body and increase immunity.
- An increase in the production of collagen, which in turn contributes to the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Improved calcium metabolism.
- Strengthening of bone and muscle tissue.
- Beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels.
- Improve memory and brain function.
It is available in the form of a white powder, which is diluted with 1 ml of solvent. In a short period of time, Somatotropin can increase the physical abilities of an athlete without harm to health.
Dosage and method of use.
Before using, read the instructions and recommendations of specialists. Exclude allergic reactions and contraindications. The dosage depends on the sport and the desired goal.
For the restoration of ligaments and bones, 3-5 IU per day is enough. The course of application in this case should not be less than 30 days, and preferably 2-3 months.
To gain muscle mass, you should take 10 to 25 IU per day. You can divide the injections into 2 times. The effect on the pancreas at doses above 15 IU should also be considered. In this case, include in the intake of insulin 2-5 units. before meals. The use of large doses for more than 3 months is not recommended.
If an athlete wants to lose weight, this also applies to most women, you need to use 5-10 IU per day for 3-6 months.
Possible side effects.
Growth hormone is a safe type of drug. But if the recommendations are not followed, side effects are still possible in 5% of athletes. These include a number of unpleasant manifestations:
- Unstable blood pressure.
- Increased effect on the thyroid gland.
- Decline of strength.
- Puffiness in the injection area.
- Minor joint pain is not permanent.
The use of this hormone is contraindicated in people with malignant tumors and disorders of the pancreas. If you have any problems and have negative reactions, reduce the dose and consult a specialist.
|Active ingredient, IU||12|
|1 bottle, IU||12|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||10|
|Manufacturer||Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd|
|Packing||Packing (10 ampoules), Bottle|
There are no reviews for this product.