Somaliq Pen 60 IU from SunSci Pharmaceutical is a multifunctional drug that is actively used by athletes, as it allows you to gain muscle mass and effectively burn subcutaneous fat. It is also used in medicine for the treatment of growth retardation in children, Shereshevsky-Turner syndrome.
Features of the drug
The active substance Somaliq Pen is a recombinant human growth hormone. It is a 191-amino acid peptide identical to human pituitary growth hormone in its amino acid sequence and composition. It has an anabolic and anti-catabolic effect, affects the metabolism, growth and development of the body.
The drug has a high level of absorption in the body. It takes effect in a few hours. You can achieve the desired result after a few weeks.
The popularity of the drug explains the positive results from its use. These include:
- getting an almost perfect musculature relief, a significant increase in it;
- increase in strength and endurance indicators, which increases the effectiveness of training;
- strengthening of connective tissues and bones;
- normalization of metabolism;
- burning fat, turning it into energy;
- regulation of collagen production;
- improvement of the cardiovascular system;
- increased libido.
Growth hormone increases the overall tone of the body, significantly strengthens the immune system.
Recommendations for use
Somaliq Pen should be taken during the drying period (burning excess fat), as well as before competitions. The optimal dosage is set by a specialist depending on the goals set, the individual characteristics of the athlete's body and the intensity of training. The optimal dosage is 5-10 units per day. It is divided into several techniques. The course duration is 3-6 months.
Growth hormone will give positive results only in combination with increased training and a proper balanced diet. If the goal is to gain muscle mass, growth hormone is combined with anabolics. On the course, they inject insulin.
Somalik Pen is not prescribed to the elderly, as well as to persons who have not reached the age of 20. Contraindications to the reception are also:
- tumor diseases and predisposition to them;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- intracranial injuries;
- diabetes mellitus.
Growth hormone is not taken during pregnancy and lactation.
Before you start taking Somaliq Pen, you need to familiarize yourself with the possible risks. On the course of growth hormone, such undesirable effects may occur:
- increased intracranial pressure;
- development of diabetes mellitus;
- excessive growth of the cartilaginous bones, which leads to enlargement of the facial features and an increase in the lower and upper jaw.
To prevent local reactions and lipoatrophy, you need to change the injection sites.
|Active ingredient, IU||60|
There are no reviews for this product.