Sermorelin 2 mg Peptide Sciences | SOU-0182
Availability: In Stock
Brand: Peptide Sciences
Product Code: SOU-0182
The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
The use of peptides Sermorelin 2 mg Peptide Sciences in British sport.
Sermorelin is widely used in British sporting circles as a hormone to increase athletes' muscle mass and strength. How it works and the rules for taking it are outlined below.
Properties of the product Sermorelin 2 mg Peptide Sciences
Sermorelin acetate, also known as GRF 1-29, is a brain-derived growth hormone (GHRH) that stimulates the production and release of growth hormone (GH). Sermorelin acetate was first developed in the 1970s, it is thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH, and has been used as a test for growth hormone secretion.
It is often used in anti-ageing therapy along with testosterone in men. Sermorelin acetate affects the more basic source of GH deficiency in the neuroendocrine axis, has more physiological activity, and its use in growth hormone deficiency in adults is not limited. Compared to the human growth hormone (hGH), sermorelin acetate is a growth hormone secretion stimulator, which means that it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce and release growth hormone. In addition, sermorelin acetate and modified GRP 1-29 contain 29 amino acids, while hGH is a bigger molecule, containing 191 amino acids.
Mechanism of action and effects Sermorelin Peptide Sciences
The mechanism of action of the peptide is to gently stimulate pituitary receptors to increase hormone synthesis. You can always buy this hormone in Britain on our website. As a result of certain reactions in the body, you can observe the effects desired by many athletes:
- a significant increase in muscle fibres and an improvement in the quality of the muscles gained, their hardness and relief;
- Substantial reduction of subcutaneous fat, followed by excretion of blood-dissolved lipids;
- An increase in endurance, strength and speed;
- strengthening of bone tissues, development of flexibility in tendons and ligaments, tangible relief from the effects of various musculoskeletal system injuries;
- a visible rejuvenating effect, reflected in improved skin, hair and nails;
- Improvement of general immunity and body defence;
- Strengthening of the cardiovascular system, increase of capillary elasticity, etc.
Dosage and method of administration Sermorelin Peptide Sciences
To administer the drug, it is most convenient to use insulin syringes with divisions of 100 units. Injections are given either subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The first option is the preferred one. A single dose can easily be calculated from the recommended rate of - 1 microgram per kilogram of athlete's weight. Injections are given once to three times a day (in the morning before breakfast, before training, and in the evening before bedtime). To maximise results, athletes practice combining this peptide with other peptide preparations.
|Active ingredient, mg||2|
|1 bottle, ml||10|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||5|
|Packing||Packing (5 bottles), Bottle|
There are no reviews for this product.