Course use Omnitrop 15 IU Sandoz by British bodybuilders.
Omnitrop is a medicine from the Austrian company Sandoz. The drug contains eight additional substances that reinforce the effect of the main substance while adding their own properties. Therefore, the medicine requires careful consideration. You can always buy this hormone in the UK on the website of our shop at a bargain price.
Description Omnitrop 15 IU Sandoz
The Omnitrope bottle contains one ampoule cartridge with 15 or 30 IU of somatropin dissolved in water for injection. The liquid form of growth hormone for subcutaneous injection is convenient and is becoming popular in British bodybuilding.
Effects of use Omnitrop Sandoz
- Increased metabolic activity: catabolic reactions (oxidation and degradation of molecules) are inhibited, while anabolic ones (synthesis of molecules for growth and
- regeneration) are stimulated;
- Muscle growth and enhanced muscle definition;
- Improvement of energy metabolism, resulting in endurance during exercise and recovery afterwards;
- A decrease in visceral (internal) fat.
Use of Omnitrop with a pen injectorIn order to use the cartridge the manufacturer offers a special syringe, the Pen 10 Injector Pen, which has a 0.1 mg increment and clicks when you move to a new increment. You should read the information leaflet before use, even if you have experience with such devices.
Therapeutic indication Omnitrop 15 IU Sandoz
- Infants, children and adolescents
- Growth disorders associated with insufficient growth hormone (GH) secretion.
- Growth disturbances associated with Turner syndrome.
- Growth disturbances associated with chronic renal insufficiency.
- Growth disturbances (standard deviation index (SDS) of current growth
Adult Omnitrop Sandoz
Replacement therapy in adults with severe growth hormone deficiency. Adult patients with severe growth hormone deficiency are patients with a known hypothalamic-pituitary pathology and who have a deficiency of at least one known pituitary hormone other than prolactin. These patients should have one dynamic test to confirm the diagnosis or to exclude growth hormone deficiency. In patients with isolated growth hormone deficiency in childhood (who have no evidence of hypothalamic-pituitary pathology or who have not undergone cranial radiotherapy), two dynamic tests should be performed, unless the patient has a low IGF-I concentration (SDS)
Testimonials from British and international athletes Omnitrop 15 IU
Omnitrop growth hormone is not widely used in British bodybuilding because of its high price, although there are no complaints about its quality and efficacy from those who have used it. For safety reasons and to prevent burning and stinging, users recommend changing the needle each time after injection. It is recommended to inject the drug slowly, keeping the syringe under the skin for 5 seconds, so that the full dose of the hormone can be absorbed.
|Active ingredient, IU||15|
|Active ingredient, mg||5|
|1 bottle, ml||1,5|
|Ampoules per package, pcs||5|
|Packing||Packing (5 ampoules), Ampoule|