What is Omnitrop Original 45 IU Sandoz and why is it used by British athletes?
Omnitrop Original 45 IU Sandoz is a human growth hormone containing the active ingredient somatropin, which is derived from the bacterial microorganism E.coli using a method called recombinant DNA technology. Its structure is the same as that of natural human growth hormone, which is essential for bone and muscle growth.
It also helps fat and muscle tissue grow in the right amounts. Recombinant means that it is not derived from human or animal tissue. Omnitrop Original 45 IU Sandoz 1.5 ml solution for injection is a clear and colourless solution. It is available in packs of 1, 5 or 10 cartridges. You can always buy this hormone in Britain on our website.
Effects of administration Omnitrop Original 45 IU Sandoz
Omnitrop is actively used in professional bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting and other strength sports. Numerous studies and broad practical experience of use by athletes have proven that growth hormone enhances muscle growth and accelerates lipolytic processes.
- It accelerates lean mass gain;
- Protects muscles from protein breakdown;
- Boosts fat burning;
- Improves tissue composition;
- Increases the depth and definition of muscle definition.
Effects of Omnitrop Growth Hormone on the health of the musculoskeletal system and the body as a whole:
- Increases bone density, prevents the development of osteoporosis;
- Increases the strength of joints, tendons and ligaments;
- Accelerates rehabilitation after sports and domestic injuries;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Accelerates recovery of skeletal muscles after weight training;
- Promotes rejuvenation of the skin and the body in general.
- In paediatrics, Omnitrop is used in the treatment of hereditary diseases, which are accompanied by delayed growth and development. Somatotropin stimulates linear bone
- growth until the bone growth zones are closed.
Mechanism of action Omnitrop Original 45 IU
The pharmacological action of Omnitropin is associated with the activation of membrane receptors for GH and increased production of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
In adipose tissue, somatotropin has a direct effect. Activation of GH membrane receptors in adipocytes leads to the breakdown of triglycerides and the release of free fatty acids.
|Active ingredient, IU||45|
|Active ingredient, mg||15|
|1 bottle, ml||1,5|
|Ampoules per package, pcs||1|