Norditropin Original Novo Nordisk 45 IU: product summary
- Effects: fat loss, increased muscle mass, increased strength, connective tissue development.
- Ingredients: somatropin
- Shape: subcutaneous injection
- Presentation: PEN - 45IU
- Dosage: 2-12 IU per day for the time period of your choice, depending on the purpose.
- Protection during treatment: Letrosol (if necessary) / AnaGen (Arimidex)
- Post-course Therapy: Letrosol (if necessary) / AnaGen (Arimidex)
- Package: any type of oral or injectable steroid
- Level: Suitable for all users
Somatropin is a human growth hormone (hGH) produced using recombinant DNA technology. Somatropin has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 Dalton. The amino acid sequence of the product is the same as that of the hGH pituitary derivative. Somatropin may contain more than fifteen percent of degamidized HG at the time of expiration. The deamidized form of GH has been carefully studied, and it has been shown to be safe and fully active.
|Active ingredient, IU||45|
There are no reviews for this product.