Norditropin Original Novo Nordisk 45 IU: Drug description and administration in the UK
- Effects: loss of fat, increase in muscle mass, increase in strength, development of connective tissue.
- Composition: somatropin
- Form: subcutaneous injection
- Form: PEN - 45IU
- Dosage: 2 - 12 IU per day for a period of time of your choice, depending on the target.
- Protection during treatment: Letrosol (if necessary) / AnaGen (Arimidex).
- Post-course therapy: Letrosol (if necessary) / AnaGen (Arimidex)
- Packaging: Any type of oral or injectable steroid
- Level: Suitable for all users
Property Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk
Somatropin is a human growth hormone (hGH) produced by recombinant DNA technology. Somatropin has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons. The amino acid sequence of the product is the same as that of the pituitary derivative hGH. Somatropin may contain more than fifteen per cent deamidated form of hGH at the time of expiry. The deamidated form of hGH has been extensively studied and has been shown to be safe and fully active.
It is a peptide hormone of the anterior pituitary gland, which is used in sports to increase endurance and strength, build muscle mass, burn subcutaneous fat and recover from serious injuries, it also has a rejuvenating effect and increases libido. You can always buy Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk in Britain on our website.
Interaction with other drugs:
Concomitant use with GCS may inhibit growth processes and therefore weaken the growth-stimulating effect of Norditropin NordiLet 10mg/1.5ml. The effect of somatropin on final growth may be modified by other hormones such as gonadotropins, anabolic steroids, estrogens and thyroid hormones.
Indication Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk
Replacement therapy in adults with endogenous growth hormone deficiency, who fulfil two criteria:
- Developed growth hormone deficiency in adults with growth hormone deficiency only, or developed growth hormone deficiency in adults with multiple hormone deficiency
- (hypopituitarism), resulting from known hypothalamic or pituitary pathology, surgery, radiation therapy or trauma
- Patients with growth hormone deficiency in childhood associated with a congenital, genetic, acquired or idiopathic disease.
|Active ingredient, IU||45|
I have just completed a two-month course of GR + reduxin + aerobics. Minus 10-12 cm at the waist. However, there was a hard aerobics from 40 minutes to an hour or more in the morning on an empty stomach. But for the first time in my life I saw how she looks like a vein on her arm
Quality can't be cheap.