Description Jintropin (Somatropin) 10 IU Gene Science Pharmaceuticals and administration by English athletes.
Crystalline somatotropin was first isolated by scientists from animal pituitary glands in 1944 and human growth hormone in 1956. Until the mid-1980s, only natural somatotropin, isolated from cadaveric pituitary glands, was used, but now a growth hormone preparation is being synthesised and genetically engineered. You can always buy this growth hormone in Britain on the website of our inernet shop at a good price.
In British medicine, the properties of Gintropin from GeneScience
- Pharmaceuticals are used to stimulate child growth;
- the drug activates skeletal and tissue growth,
- organs and switches metabolic processes to use fats and fatty acids,
- preserving glycogen and peptides for growth and anabolic processes.
In order to properly understand the hormone's action, you need to know that Gintropin (10 IU) has an indirect effect on the body by stimulating the release of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors into the blood. It is these factors that are responsible for the action of somatotropin. The hormone is a polypeptide consisting of 191 amino acids and is only produced in the pituitary gland.
Side effects Jintropin 10 IU
- When taking growth hormone, thyroid hormone levels should be monitored to prevent possible negative effects of deficiency.
- The instructions for Jintropin 10IU on our Forum mention 3 main effects.
- It creates optimal balance of substrates necessary for growth (carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, fats etc.),
- activates synthesis of growth factors and has direct effect on tissues with somatotropic receptors.
- Many British athletes believe that this product, despite its high cost, protects them from injury and helps increase strength by strengthening tendons and cartilage.
Dosage and administration Jintropin Gene Science Pharmaceuticals
The optimal dosage of the product is 8-12 mg daily for 3-4 months. The price of Jintropin from GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co LTD (China) makes it unaffordable for many people, so it is used mainly in English professional sports, as well as undetectable in doping tests. An athlete taking the drug becomes really massive, and this effect persists for a long time.
Insulin production is markedly increased when taking the drug. Increased sensitivity of enzyme systems to insulin leads to active protein synthesis. It is important to exercise in a warm room and not to do it through pain - these factors reduce the effectiveness of growth hormone. For full effect, this GH can be taken with thyroid hormones and insulin. Combinations with clenbuterol and ephedrine, as well as adherence to a strict pre-competition diet, reduce the production of endogenous insulin and thyroid hormone and thus the intensity of protein synthesis.
Gintropin 10IU: Reviews
Many British athletes have a keen interest in this hormone, but at the same time there is a lack of scientific knowledge about the drug. Therefore, much of what is known about somatropin is the experience of specific athletes. Reviews about Jintropin are often mixed, as not everyone knows how to take the growth hormone correctly. There are positive opinions about the increase of muscle volume and reduction of the fat layer.
|Active ingredient, IU||10|
|1 bottle, ml||10|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||10|
|Manufacturer||Gene Science Pharmaceuticals|
|Packing||Bottle, Packing (10 ampoules)|
There are no reviews for this product.