Admission and course by British athletes Genotropin 16 IU (Pfizer)
Genotropin 16 IU (Pfizer) is a recombinant somatotropic hormone synthesized using genetic engineering technologies. It is produced by the world's leading pharmaceutical company Pfizer. It is used in medicine to treat inherited diseases accompanied by a reduction in the synthesis of endogenous growth hormone. In sports, it is used as an anabolic agent and a catalyst for lipolysis. You can always buy this drug in the UK on our website at a bargain price.
Thanks to its complex effect on mineral, carbohydrate, fat and protein Genotropin, it stimulates muscle growth, accelerates the burning of adipose tissue, increases tolerance to stress, helps prevent injuries and accelerates rehabilitation after operations and injuries. Many British and world athletes take this drug.
Mechanism of action on muscle and adipose tissue Genotropin Original 16 IU
The anabolic action of Genotropin is implemented with the help of insulin-like growth factor. Genotropin 16 IU enhances IGF-1 synthesis in the liver. IGF-1 enters the bloodstream and reaches muscle tissue, where it interacts with the specific receptors of muscle cells and semi-barrel myosatellites. The activation of these receptors leads to the stimulation of anabolic processes. The synthesis of muscle protein is intensified and the division, growth and differentiation of the satellite cells begins.
The lipolytic action of Genotropin 16 IU is implemented without intermediaries. A molecule of growth hormone binds to a trans-membrane receptor on the surface of a fat cell. The activation of the receptor leads to increased lipolysis - the splitting of large triglyceride molecules with the release of fatty acids. At the same time, the accumulation of fat in visceral and subcutaneous fat tissue slows down.
The modelling of carbohydrate metabolism helps to improve the efficiency of shaping courses. The growth hormone reduces the absorption of glucose in muscles. In the GR course, muscle fibres actively use fatty acids as a fuel, which makes it possible to fully utilise the fat that enters the bloodstream from fatty tissue.
Effects of Genotropin 16 IU
The popularity of the growth hormone in sports is explained by its powerful anabolic and lipolytic potential. Studies have shown that somatotropic hormone enhances lipolysis processes not only in subcutaneous fat tissue, but also in visceral adipose tissue surrounding internal organs. An improvement in the blood lipid profile is observed in the course of the growth hormone: the concentration of PAPs increases and LDL levels decrease.
Anabolic effects are achieved through hypertrophy and hyperplasia of muscle tissue. At the rate of Genotropin 16 IU growth hormone, the rate of synthesis of contractile proteins increases, and semi-stem cells are activated, which merge with existing muscle fibres after growth and differentiation. This leads to an increase in the cross-sectional area, the volume of muscle fibres and the number of nuclei, which in turn increases the synthesis of proteins that form actin and myosin filaments.
Key effects Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs in sports
- Increase in the volume and weight of skeletal muscles;
- Decrease in the percentage of visceral and subcutaneous fat;
- Development of peak strength, increased endurance;
- Improvement in body composition;
- Improving the depth and clarity of muscular terrain.
In strength sports, the influence of the growth hormone on cartilage, joints, tendons and ligaments, as well as bone tissue, is highly valued. Genotropin 16 IU accelerates the metabolic activity of cartilage tissue, stimulates the proliferation of partially deterministic chondrogenic cells, accelerates the formation of new cellular elements (chondroblasts, chondrocytes) and the synthesis of components of the intercellular matrix.
- Changes at the cellular and tissue levels are manifested by the following effects:
- Reduced pain in joints, tendons and ligaments;
- Increased resistance of OCA to static and dynamic loads of the training process;
- Prevention of injuries;
- Acceleration of reparative regeneration and recovery from injuries;
- Increase in the volume of joint movements.
Prevention of dystrophic and degenerative changes in joints and tendons. The influence of somatotropic hormone on bone is of great importance for women. Genotropin 16 IU enhances the mineralisation of the organic bone matrix, increases its mineral density and prevents osteoporosis and pathological fractures. In addition, the growth hormone has a rejuvenating effect, strengthens hair and nails and visibly improves skin condition.
Application of the growth hormone Genotropin 16 IU course
- Training cycles for weight gain and strength development;
- Preparing for performances at competitions;
- Slimming, drying, muscle definition;
- Prevention of injuries, osteoporosis and degenerative joint diseases;
- Boosting recovery from sports injuries.
- Advantages of Genotropin:
- Muscle growth without subsequent rolling back after the course;
- No need for post-course therapy;
- Genotropin 16 IU does not affect the production of sex hormones;
- No risk of side effects typical of steroid courses.
|Active ingredient, IU||16|
|Active ingredient, mg||5,3|