Anastrazolos 1 mg Pharmacom Labs | SOU-0003
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: SOU-0003
The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
The properties and use Anastrazolos 1 mg Pharmacom Labs by British athletes.
A third-generation anti-estrogen that can quickly and effectively eliminate the aromatization process. By using it, you can eliminate the risk of androgenic side effects. If you use aromatising AAS in high doses or your body is prone to aromatisation, you should definitely buy Anastrozole 1 mg in the UK on our website at a good price.
Property Anastrazolos Pharmacom Labs
- Anastrazolos 1 mg appeared on the UK market over two decades ago and today is one of the most powerful aromatase inhibitors available. For athletes, its value lies in its ability to rapidly reduce estrogen concentrations and inhibit aromatase.
- The drug is most often used during powerful cycles involving strong androgens in high doses. Anastrozole is even superior to such a powerful combination of drugs as Proviron and Tamoxifen in its potency.
- The main difference between Anastrozole and its analogues is its ability to inhibit the aromatization process itself rather than eliminate its effects. For this reason, it is most effective to use Anastrozole in an AAS course and to perform SCT with other drugs.
Main properties of Anastrazole 1 mg Pharmacom Labs
- Increase in testosterone levels.
- Lack of estrogenic activity.
- Rapid suppression of aromatization.
- Increase in LH and FSH levels.
- Non-steroidal drug.
- Suppression of 50% or more of estrogen.
The effect of taking Anastrazolos 1 mg
Astrozolos 1 mg is an aromatase inhibitor, primarily acting as a protector on a course of steroids. At the first signs of gynaecomastia, you should start taking this drug to stop aromatization (conversion to astrogens), the first signs may be that your nipples begin to itch and swell, curving in a feminine manner. I would like to point out that anastrozole is much more effective than proviron. Often, anastrozole is misused, and its properties are almost useless there, as all aromatase blockers are used exclusively on steroid courses.
Astrozole is most often used on a course of such drugs that are prone to aromatization, testosterone, methandienone, and boldenone. Its main property is to lower estradiol levels. For women, the drug is contraindicated because it can severely disrupt hormone levels in the body.
|Active ingredient, mg||1|
|1 pill, mg||1|
|Blister, pills||2, 50|
|Packing||Blister (50 pills), Packing (2 blisters)|