Description and brief history of Anapolon (Oxymetholone) Abdi Ibrahim
Oxymetholone was first developed by Syntex Pharmaceuticals in 1959 and marketed in the early 60s. The drug was developed to treat osteoporosis, stimulate muscle growth, increase appetite, and treat anemia caused by inadequate red blood cell production. Similar properties of Anapolon are very useful for patients who have weight problems caused by: debilitating diseases (infections), varying degrees of burns, trauma, and also after surgery.
Although anadrol was approved by the FDA for use in humans, later studies were conducted that showed that there are more suitable non-steroidal drugs for the treatment of anemia and osteoporosis, such as epoetin alfa, with much fewer side effects. However, despite a fairly impressive list of side effects, oxymetholone is still used in medicine and professional sports. Also, it is well established as a drug that supports the health of patients with weakened immune systems as a result of HIV infection.
Anadrol is one of the strongest anabolic steroids, and its effectiveness in gaining muscle mass is several times higher than testosterone. For you to understand, the anabolic activity of testosterone is 100%, while in oxymetholone it reaches 320%. In simple terms, anadrol enhances the process of protein synthesis and hypertrophy of muscle fibers so much that the athlete is gaining mass, roughly speaking, before our eyes. Naturally, in order for all the properties of the drug to fully manifest themselves, it is necessary to observe the regimen, which means: eat right, train from the heart, sleep at least 8 hours a day, well, stuff like that. Now many believe that the course is a decisive factor in building high-quality muscles, but in fact, it is a whole range of activities for eating, exercising and rest. This should not be forgotten.
As already mentioned, the anabolic activity of oxymetholone is three times higher than that of testosterone, while there is practically no conversion to estrogen. BUT, not everything is so rosy. Despite the minimal aromatization of the drug, there is a negative side in the form of an increase in progestins, just as is the case with trenbolone or nandrolone. So, due to an increase in the level of progestogens, side reactions in the body similar to estrogenic ones can be observed, since progestins are a subclass of female sex hormones.
In addition, oxymetholone is known for its toxic effect on the human liver, which is comparable to methandienone, with the amendment that oxymetholone is used in high dosages, and, therefore, its hepatotoxicity can be several times higher.
This drug is used mainly by experienced, often competing athletes, since only it is able to cause significant weight gain in an organism that already has a certain resistance to lighter steroids. The drug is highly valued by users of pharmacology due to its ability to instant onset of action and mass gains literally in the first days of use.
Effects of Anapolon (Oxymetholone) Abdi Ibrahim
First of all, the drug is used to gain a large amount of mass and a significant increase in strength indicators. An athlete who does not have much experience in pharmacology, subject to excess calories and intense training, can count on 15-20 kilograms of relatively high-quality mass. At the same time, there is a loss of several kilograms after the course, due to the release of excess water and glycogen. In addition, oxymetholone can be used for the following purposes:
The growth of strength indicators. The drug significantly increases strength, thanks to which it can be used by competitive powerlifters and weightlifters. The increase in performance is caused by an increase in muscle mass and the accumulation of large amounts of glycogen. True, oxymetholone is bypassed by athletes who are trying to maintain a weight category all year round.
The beneficial effect on joints and ligaments, explained by fluid retention and increased prolactin, which indirectly affects the elasticity and strength of the articular-ligamentous apparatus. It is known to have a mild anti-inflammatory effect. It is also noted that the drug reduces the risk of injury during training (of course, provided that you work with moderate, not extreme weights).
Decrease in SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). This feature allows you to enhance the effect of other steroids used against the background of oxymetholone. In simple terms, we can say that the drug makes muscle and other body tissues more sensitive to testosterone.
There have also been experiments with oxymetholone in HRT (hormone replacement therapy) in older men. The drug, used in small doses and against the background of normal nutrition, caused the subjects to gain 3-5 kilograms of muscle mass, and in addition, a decrease in body fat was noted. All of these effects were noted over a three month period. At the same time, the subjects continued to follow their normal lifestyle and did not exercise in the gym.
In addition to changes in weight, the visual body composition also changed significantly: there was less fat in the abdominal region, and the figure acquired athletic features.
Side effect (s) Anapolon (Oxymetholone) Abdi Ibrahim
Side effects that deserve special attention are liver toxicity and increased prolactin. In this regard, everyone who uses this steroid is recommended to regularly monitor the hormonal profile, as well as adhere to a high-quality diet, take hepatoprotectors and antiprogestogens.
In order to avoid an excessive increase in progestins, it is strictly not recommended to combine oxymetholone with trenbolone and nandrolone.
Despite the almost complete lack of effect on estrogens, the drug is still capable of causing gynecomastia and swelling. Why? This was already mentioned above in the article. So let's take a closer look at the list of side effects:
- Anabolic steroids can lower blood glucose levels. Patients with diabetes should be closely monitored for signs of hypoglycemia and the dose of the hypoglycemic agent adjusted as needed.
- The occurrence of oligospermia and a decrease in fluid volume during ejaculation.
- Older men may experience enlargement of the prostate gland, resulting in obstruction of the bladder.
- Development of priapism.
- Female patients may experience virilization, including: deepening of the voice, hirsutism, acne, clitomegaly (not reversible), and menstrual abnormalities. Discontinuation of anabolic steroids with signs of mild virilization may prevent irreversible virilization. Changes in libido (increase / decrease) may occur.
- Hepatic tumors associated with anabolic steroid use are more vascular than other liver tumors. Tumors may remain asymptomatic until life-threatening abdominal hemorrhage develops. Peliosis hepatitis can manifest as mild liver dysfunction leading to liver failure. Cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests can occur at relatively low doses.
- Oncological side effects included hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas after prolonged therapy with high doses of an anabolic steroid.
- Hematologic side effects include changes in clotting factors II, V, VII, and X, prolonged prothrombin time (PT), and increased red blood cell production. It has been reported that leukemia is rarely seen with oxymetholone treatment in patients with aplastic anemia. A causal relationship has not been established, and leukemia is seen in patients with aplastic anemia who did not receive oxymetholone.
- Endocrine side effects include inhibition of the release of endogenous testosterone by inhibiting the feedback of hypothetic luteinizing hormone (LH). Large doses of exogenous anabolic steroids can suppress spermatogenesis by inhibiting pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Androgenic activity of anabolic steroids can reduce thyroxine-binding globulin levels and lead to a decrease in total serum T4 levels and an increase in the absorption of T3 and T4 gums. Free levels of thyroid hormones remain unchanged, and there is no clinical evidence of thyroid dysfunction.
- Metabolic side effects include osteolytic hypercalcemia in immobilized patients or patients with metastatic breast disease. Anabolic steroids affect electrolyte balance, nitrogen retention, and urinary calcium excretion. Decreases in glucose tolerance requiring adjustments in hyperglycemic control have been observed in patients with diabetes. There has been a significant increase in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and a decrease in high-density lipoprotein (HDL), which may contribute to an increased risk of atherosclerosis.
- Psychiatric side effects include addiction, agitation, insomnia, depression, and changes in libido.
Post cycle therapy after Anapolon (Oxymetholone) Abdi Ibrahim
In order to restore the natural production of testosterone by the body, after a course of oxymetholone, it is recommended to take Clomiphene Citrate for 2 weeks (1 tablet sutra, 1 tab. In the evening - FIRST WEEK, 1 tab. In the morning - SECOND WEEK). I would like to point out that tamoxifen should be avoided after a course of oxymetholone. This is due to its tendency to stimulate the release of prolactin. PCT should be started 5-7 days after the end of the course. Also, it will not be superfluous to use Tribulus Terrestris after you have finished taking Clomid.
|Active ingredient, mg||50|
|1 pill, mg||50|
|Blister, pills||5, 20|
|Packing||Packing (5 blisters), Blister (20 pills)|
There are no reviews for this product.