Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma | SOU-0338
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: SOU-0338
The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
Use Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma by English athletes for pain.
Metamizole is a pyrazolone-type NSAID. It has a marked anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect by inhibiting COX. By blocking GH synthesis from arachidonic acid, Metamizole reduces the severity of the inflammatory response.An analgesic developed in the early 20th century. At that time, it was quite widespread due to its relatively high efficacy and low cost. However, in modern medicine, this drug is used only in extreme cases, giving preference to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. You can always order this medicine in Britain from our online shop at a bargain price.
Mechanism of action Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma
The analgesic effect of Metamizole is due to its central effect, whereby it blocks the flow of pain impulses along the Goll and Bourdach extra- and proprioceptive conductive bundles. Methamisole significantly increases the threshold of excitability of the main thalamic centres responsible for pain sensitivity.
By disrupting the LPO process, Metamizole reduces free radicals, endoperoxides and bradykinins, thereby preventing the development of the alterative component of the inflammatory response.
- The antipyretic activity of Metamizole is associated with enhanced heat dissipation mechanisms.
- Following oral administration, Metamizole is absorbed and hydrolysed in the intestinal wall, after which its active metabolite is formed. In its inactive form, Metamizole is not present in the blood.
- The plasma binding of its active metabolite is as high as 50-60%.
- Metamizole is broken down in the liver.
- Excretion occurs mainly in the urine.
Dosage and administration Metamizol 10 mg
V/m, v/v and rectally. In/m or in travenously (in severe pain) - 1-2 ml of 50% or 25% solution 2-3 times/day, maximum daily dose 2 g;
|Active ingredient, mg||10|
|1 pill, mg||10|
|Packing||Packing (100 pills)|
I continue to take the complex further… And I will recommend it to my friends)