The efficacy of taking a fat burner Meltos (Clenbuterolo) 40 mcg Pharmacom Labs in British sport.
Meltos (the active ingredient is clenbuterol) is not an anabolic steroid but rather a stimulant, which belongs to a class of compounds known as sympathomimetics. Clenbuterol was originally (and still is) used on the prescription drug market as a bronchodilator in the treatment of asthma. By activating beta-2 receptors in the bronchial cell membrane, it causes bronchial dilation (opening and widening of the airways) in the lungs, nose and throat. Meltos (Clenbuterol 40 mcg) from Pharmacom Labs is a non-steroidal, but strong fat burner that is widely used among jocks. The active ingredient of the tablets is clenbuterol. When taken systematically, it not only leads to a reduction in the fat layer, but also contributes to the preservation of muscle mass, thanks to its anti-catabolic properties.
In British bodybuilding, clenbuterol is most commonly used in cycles of leaning, preparing for competition and burning fat. Clenbuterol can bind to fat cell receptors and initiate lipolysis. This effect is due to its interaction with beta-2-adrenoceptors in adipose tissue. You can always buy this fat burner in Britain on the website of our shop at a bargain price.
Mechanism of Action Meltos (Clenbuterolo) 40 mcg Pharmacom Labs
One important point should be noted: with continued use, clenbuterol inhibits the beta-2 receptors in the body in response to stimulation of these receptors, and this happens very quickly. The manifestation of this effect is a reduction in fat loss during use, until fat loss ceases completely. There are two ways to correct this effect:
- The first is to introduce a break from taking the drug for at least 2 weeks.
- The second is to use ketotifen, an antihistamine drug known to upregulate beta-2 receptors.
Features of the drug Meltos Pharmacom Labs
It belongs to the group of selective beta-2-andromimetics, that is, it has an effect by selectively binding to beta-2-androreceptors. Meltos can be considered as a drug, since clenbuterol was developed specifically for medicine. In particular, it is used for bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
At the same time, Meltos has a palette of useful properties for athletes:
- First, the tablets actively burn subcutaneous fat, preventing an increase in the fat layer, which is caused by increased heat production, blocking lipoprotein lipase and increasing the secretion of epinephrine and norepinephrine, as well as thyroid hormones – powerful and natural fat burners. There is an increase in metabolism by 20-30% from the initial indicators.
- Secondly, the drug has a pronounced anti-catabolic effect, presumably due to the blocking of Ca2-dependent and ubiquitin-proteasomal proteolysis.
- Third, Meltos (Clenbuterol 40 mcg) from Pharmacom Labs is confirmed to have anabolic activity. Although, according to customer reviews and practice of use, as an anabolic, it is inferior to most steroids, hormones or peptides.
Meltos Admission Course Meltos 40 mcg
Similar to their counterparts under other trade names, Meltos performs well during drying, when the goal is to build a hard, embossed musculature. The permissible dosage for male athletes is 40-120 mcg / day, and women are recommended doses of no more than 80-100 mcg / day. As a rule, tablets are drunk on a daily basis, since their active substance has a short half-life, up to 35 hours after oral (oral) administration.
For maximum results, Meltos is combined with other sports pharmacology. In particular, combinations with a variety of steroids and hormones, from testosterone propionate to liothyronine (T3), are popular.
Side effect of Meltos
Complications of the body's muscular, digestive, cardiovascular, and central nervous systems, including tremors, anxiety, insomnia, high blood pressure, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, are not excluded. But Meltos is relatively safe when the recommendations for use are followed.
|Active ingredient, mg||0,04|
|1 pill, mg||0,04|
|Blister, pills||2, 50|
|Packing||Blister (50 pills), Packing (2 blisters)|
There are no reviews for this product.