Groutropin 16 IU Dong-A ST Ko | SOU-0289
Availability: In Stock
Brand: Dong-A ST Ko
Product Code: SOU-0289
The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
British Bodybuilding and Groutropin 16 IU Dong-A ST Ko
Numerous bodybuilders who have achieved significant results recommend Groutropin 16 IU because of its anabolic action and effective fat burning. The product can be used to achieve a beautiful, sculpted body and prepare you for competitions, performances. An additional bonus of using Grootropin will be that the athlete will normalize his metabolism, improve the condition of his skin, hair and nails.
The benefits of Groutropin 16 IU Dong-A ST Ko are as follows:
- Fast and effective burning of all excess fat;
- The weight class of the athlete is stabilised;
- The percentage of muscle mass in the body is increased;
- Catabolic processes as well as degradation and destruction of muscle tissues are suppressed;
- Positive nitrogen balance is normalised;
- The regeneration process is accelerated;
- The recovery period is accelerated.
Buying Groutropin 16 IU Dong-A ST Ko in Britain is recommended because of its positive qualities:
- The drug is perfectly absorbed in the body - a person tolerates the injections easily and feels no side effects;
- Fat is transformed into energy, so the energy potential of the athlete is improved;
- Grootropin combines well with other drugs. However, solo use also has positive results.
Dosage and administration.
The dose is adjusted to the individual depending on weight and body surface area. The drug is injected subcutaneously. The usual recommended dose is 0.07 to 0.10 IU/kg per day, or 2.1 to 3.0 IU/m2 per day. The injection site should be changed to prevent lipoatrophy. Doses of Groutropin 16 IU and the schedule of injections should be selected individually for each patient. The treatment should not be continued if the desired growth is achieved or epiphysis overgrowth occurs.
Adverse reactions Groutropin 16 IU Dong-A ST Ko
As with all drugs of protein nature, a small number of patients may develop antibodies to the protein. The binding capacity of antibodies to growth hormone - below 2 mg/l - is not accompanied by growth retardation. In some cases, when the binding capacity exceeds 2 mg/l, growth retardation is observed.
|Active ingredient, IU||16|
|1 bottle, IU||16|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||10|
|Manufacturer||Dong-A ST Ko|
|Packing||Packing (10 ampoules), Bottle|