Biopten 250 mg from AdamLabs belongs to a class of drugs called androgens. A drug class is a group of drugs that act in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
Biopten treats hypogonadism in men by replacing testosterone that your body can't produce.
The most common side effects of Biopten may be:
- pain and swelling at the injection site
- hair growth
- gynecomastia (breast enlargement)
- more frequent erections
- erections that last longer than usual
- mood swings
reducing the number of spermatozoa when the drug is used in high doses.
If these effects are small, they may disappear within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they are more serious or do not go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
How to take Biopten.
All possible dosages and dosage forms may not be listed here. Your dosage, dosage form, and how often you take the drug will depend on:
- Your age
- condition treatment
- how serious is your condition
- other medical conditions you have
- how do you respond to the first doses
- Dosage for primary hypogonadism
Dosage for adults (age 18 and older):
- Typical initial dosage: Your dosage depends on your age and diagnosis. Your doctor will determine the dosage depending on your needs. Usually the dose is 50-500 mg, injected into the muscles every 2-4 weeks.
- The dosage increases. Your doctor may adjust the dose based on your blood testosterone levels, treatment response, and side effects.
- Maximum dosage: 500 mg injected into the muscles every 2 weeks.
- Dosage for children (age 12-17 years)
Typical initial dosage: The dose for your child depends on their age and diagnosis. Your doctor will determine the dosage depending on your child's needs. Usually the dose is 50-500 mg, injected into the baby's muscle every 2-4 weeks.
|Active substance||Testosterone enantato|
|Active ingredient, mg||250|
|1 bottle, ml||1|
|Ampoules per package, pcs||10|
|Packing||Packing (10 ampoules), Ampoule|
There are no reviews for this product.