Nandrolon is a powerful anabolic drug with a low androgenic index. It was synthesized back in the last century for medical use. After its release to the free market, it has attracted the interest of athletes from all over the world.
Steroid in the form of ether is most commonly used. There are several types of this steroid: Nandrolon Decanoate and Nandrolon Phenylpropionate. Different substances have different absorption rates and exposure times. Originally known as Deca-Durabolin, there was a mass of names with identical inputs later on. It is only possible to buy the drug in an injection form, which does not reduce the demand for it among athletes.
Description of the steroid.
The drug has been in popularity since the mid-20th century. It first went on sale in 1962 and received the abbreviation Deca among sportsmen. Nandrolon Phenylpropionate was conscious after a short time. The drug was the only injectable steroid at the time, so it became, in demand in almost all sports.
The drug was very popular because of its rapid action and wide range of uses. It has a lot of positive effects on athletes' bodies:
- Increasing muscle volume, in a short period of time.
- Increase in strength indices by several times.
- Improves the quality of muscles, making them embossed and more resilient.
- Strengthens bones, has a beneficial effect on joint function.
- Positive effect on ligament elasticity, preventing injuries.
- Relieves pain in bones and joints during prolonged physical activity.
- Increases endurance, athlete can withstand heavy loads.
- Improves the transport of oxygen to muscle tissues.
- Strengthens the immune system, preventing a number of infectious diseases.
- Improves intestinal function.
Nandrolon Phenylpropionate has a quicker and softer effect on the body. It has an effect on the athlete's body within 4 days. Nandrolon decanoate has completely different properties. After application, it begins to have a gradual effect over a period of 15 days. For this reason, this form of nandrolon has become more in demand in sports circles..