The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
During the treatment of testosterone deficiency in men is prescribed Andriol TC, which normalizes the level of this hormone in the body, which is accompanied by a passion for bone density, reducing the fat layer, and improving libido.
Congenital or acquired primary or secondary testosterone deficiency in men.
Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug.
Prostate or mammary gland carcinoma has been diagnosed or suspected.
Hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, liver tumors currently or in history, nephrotic syndrome, coronary heart disease, untreated congestive heart failure.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION AND DOSES
- The dose should be selected individually depending on the clinical effect.
- Adult men.
- Typically, the initial dose is 120-160 mg per day for 2-3 weeks. The maintenance dose is 40-120 mg per day, should be based on the clinical effect achieved during the first week of treatment.
- To ensure absorption, Andriol TC should be taken while eating and swallowed without chewing, drinking a little water. It is desirable to take half a dose in the morning, and the second half in the evening.
- Violation of the circulatory system and lymphatic system.
- Violation of metabolism and nutrition.
- mental disorders.
- Depression, nervousness, mood changes, increased or decreased libido.
The acute toxicity of testosterone is very low.
Overdose can cause reactions from the digestive tract due to the presence of castor oil in the composition. Treatment of the overdose involves maintenance therapy.
|Nome del prodotto||Prezzo|
|Preparation Undestor Original Organon 40 mg||7 €|
The description of the active substance on this page is a simplified author's version of the site Steroidsonline-uk, created on the basis of the instructions / IU for use. Before purchasing or using the drug, you should consult a doctor and familiarize yourself with the original manufacturer's instruction (attached to each package of the drug).
Information about the preparation is provided solely with a trial purpose and should not be used as a guide to self-medication. Only a doctor may decide on the appointment of the drug, as well as determine the doses and methods of its application.